This is a mountain of deliciousness… if you love mushrooms and rice, this recipe will provide you with the best combination! Always use organic ingredients when available.
What you need:
- 2 cups white basmati rice
- 4 Shiitake mushrooms
- 6-7 sliced champignon mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 2-3 spoons olive oil
- 1 tbs cumin seeds
- 3 cups water
What to do:
- First, soak the Shiitake mushrooms in 1 cup of boiled water for 5 minutes. Keep the water.
- In a wide pot, saute the champignon mushrooms in the olive oil on a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms and add them to the pot.
- Add the salt, cumin seeds, mix well and add the rice. Mix again and add 2 cups of water plus the water of the Shiitake mushrooms.
- I suggest here to taste the water to see if you have enough salt.
- Let boil and then lower the heat and cook partly covered…
View original post 146 more words